Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ONE YEAR

Today is the one year anniversary of the trailmomma blog! Yipee! I am quite surprised I kept it up (albeit a bit sporadic at times). I guess it took running a 50K and a 50 Miler to make things more exciting.
We are home from Sunriver Oregon. 9 hours in the car yesterday. The Peanut was a trooper, the trip was amazing and our friends are awesome. We all had a blast and even got to run a half marathon at 4,000 feet above sea level.

Vans took about 5 million photographs which hopefully I will have access to soon and will share.

In the meantime, Happy Birthday to trailmomma blogspot!


3 comments:

  1. One year and a good one at that.

    Welcome home.

    kirk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a year well done. I've enjoyed your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on anniversary. Oh, and that is a very cute pic of peanut.

    ReplyDelete