Monday, May 2, 2011

I'M A LITTLE TIGER

The Peanut's "tiger theme" birthday bounce house party went off without a hitch. She had an absolute blast and told me later that evening, "Mommy, bounce houses make me tired." ha! The minute she hit the bounce house floor she was off and running. In January when we came here for a party she could barely climb up the ladders and wouldn't go down the big slides without Vans. Saturday, she was flying solo and having an absolute blast. My little girl is growing up. Here are some bounce house birthday photos to enjoy . . .

Going up the big slide (must have done this 10 times in a row!)

at the top!

weeeeee!

Riding down with Vans and Jersey Girl!
(this reminds me of one of those roller coaster photos)

the tiger balloons I found (and love)

the birthday girl blowing out her candle!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUT!
(my little tiger!)


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a very awesome party.

    Happy Birthday Peanut!!!!!

    Sorry I couldn't make it I was exhausted after the Cal loop run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love bounce houses to get the kids good and tired. Works like a charm every time. So glad your little one had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those balloons were great! (Tony the Tiger great?? Not sure you're old enough to remember that commercial. ) Been trying to figure out how to tiger stripe my car without leaving residue ever since.

    ReplyDelete