For the first time ever, I was tagged. As much as I want to tag others, I am not in the tagging mood and it is kind of hard to do using blogger on my phone instead of a real computer.
So anyway here goes ...
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
1. Whats your favorite workout?
2. Whats your favorite running food?
Favorite food in general: Thai food. Specifically fresh Thai spring rolls.
Favorite running food: plain steamed rice. I have Tummy issues.
3. If you could do one favorite thing what would you do?
Probably run & travel with my family to a place with a beach
4. Whats the perfect running temperature for you?
75 or 80 degrees
5. If you had a choice between doing a long run or speed work what would you pick?
Long run all the way.
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween. I love the costumes and the decorations and of course the candy. I love anything scary too.
7. Would you go to a friend who needed you no matter what?
8. Do you like to workout inside or outside?
9. What is your favorite training schedule?
Ideally 3 days of quality running with two days of cross training is ideal but in my younger (and single) days I loved running daily and doing bikram yoga daily.
10 How long have you been running?
Since freshman year of college. I ran in all the sports I played (soccer, basketball and softball) in high school but it was in the form of "practice" and I hated it. Freshman year of college brought the Freshman twenty pounds (not 15 in my case) and a boy who "chose" someone else so I ran all summer and came back sophomore year a whole new stronger and happier person because of running.
Now is the time I am supposed to ask bloggers my questions but I am already tired from typing on this little screen. Gosh, I hope we get a computer soon!!
Injury Prevention is an ART
7 hours ago