Saturday, March 10, 2012

HMMMM

I am still computer-less but have received a few emails, phone calls etc asking when will Trailmomma be coming back?! Awe shucks. People miss me?

I have been running/training and I have been watching the girls full-time two days a week so I have stories to share believe me! I do have my camera phone so some moments can be captured.

So once again, I am trying to post using my iPad AND include photos...

(a photo was supposed to be here)

And once again it doesn't work!! Ggrrrrrr!

Ok. Well in a brief photoless recap...

I am officially marathon training. Things are going only ok as my motivation seems to wane most days. I was enjoying just running for me vs training for something but I know that will change eventually.

I have had an MRI taken of my ankle which has been a reoccurring issue. So far no results so I keep moving.

Pigeon has asked me to pace her the last ten miles of the American River 50 miler on April 7th and ankle willing, I have accepted. I am excited as I miss the old crew, the course and of course running with an old friend.

I am also considering pacing her in July for the Tahoe Rim 50 miler (I would pace the last 25 miles). I need a big goal like that and it would be the perfect "present" as Squeaker will be officially over a year old by then which means Vans can handle it a bit more.

I am still jobless and enjoying every moment of it and the time with my girls. I am considering going back to my roots in communications if I can (when the time comes).

Other than that, I just keep staying positive...and pushing for a computer. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Can't wait. Great job training and I can't wait to hear more about it.

    Looking forward to AR50 and the last 10, it is going to be on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to pace someone for a big race like that! How fun!

    And I am SO jealous that you get to be home with the girls! You are so lucky, savor every moment :)

    And marathon training? Which one are you training for?

    Good to hear from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you ARE coming back- in every sense. I can't believe I haven't checked here since before 1 April. (You know what day that is, right? But you're still here so it's no joke.) Sierra's space tiger is great! And Sqeaker is getting tall. Gotta catch up with you ladies soon!

    ReplyDelete